Thank you for your interest in joining the Youth Gravity Executive team. Please make sure to check our job description package to make sure you are eligible to apply. The link to the application form is at the very bottom of this page.
Leadership positions available:
- Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Assistant Project Manager
We are forming an intern team to help us successfully organize our summer event by lending the following skills:
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Partnerships
In order to qualify for the committee, you will need to attend a 2 hours meeting per week, on Fridays, as well as be able to accomplish a set of deliverables in between ( average of about 15 hours per month).
Who? 14-25 years old
What? Support us with YOUnity March
Where? The majority of the meetings will take place in Regent Park unless stated otherwise.
When? The internship will take place for 2 months (May and June).
Who is this committee for:
- College or University students who are looking to gain experience,
- High school students who are looking to gain volunteer hours along with meaningful experience
- Anyone who believes in the mission of Youth Gravity, has the necessary skills and is available to commit
What you will gain:
- Build your self confidence
- Experience (leadership, project management and networking).
- 40+ volunteer hours
- Small honorarium
- Future reference for jobs and scholarships
- A chance to become a part of a highly motivated, engaging youth community by sharing your time and skills.
Deadline to apply is April 26th at 11:59 pm EST by filling out this form. Please note, only selected candidates will be called for an interview. Selection process:
- Deadline to apply: Friday, April 26th at 11:59 PM.
- Interviews: Monday, April 29th & Tuesday, April 30th (afternoon)
- Selection announcement by email: Thursday, May 2nd
- First Committee meeting will take place on Friday, May 10th
If you have any questions or concerns please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Here is the link to the application: https://goo.gl/forms/1wCyLTVHb2u4Nwr93